Kat & King Cops n Robbers

GPS!!

Ghiless

• Admin
  • I like cartoons.
    • View Profile
the title says it all. We need some type of way to locate people in the map because those police department blips hide player blips sometimes.
I'm suggesting we have GPS as a buyable item in 24/7 where there are three levels of GPS or upgrades.
  • LEVEL 1:
this would be the least priced GPS and all it can do is tell the location/district of the person you want like /locate [playername] or /loc [playername] for short.
  • LEVEL 2:
fairly priced, this one would have an extra option being the ability to check the distance between you and that player with /distance or /dis for short.
  • LEVEL 3:
Highest price but with a third option being the ability to check a player's vehicle like /car, /vehicle or /veh for short.
  • Reason for this
You know, this will be useful to players and with the addition of levels/upgrades it makes it unique from other servers and helps adding more to the buy list o f a 24/7 (boring ass bobby pins amirite? ;D)
G. AAL

Jones

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
I'll see what can be done.
When I'm gone just carry on don't mourn Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice.

Jones

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Implemented.
When I'm gone just carry on don't mourn Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice.